Fun for Everyone
Our private scenic tours include a lot of variables. Be sure to reach out to us for vehicle options, pricing and availability.
Hourly Charters Available
Niagara Fun Tours offers a wide range of vehicles to choose from when it comes to private scenic tours of Niagara.
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off from any address in the Niagara Region, with anytime pick-up
- Scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway with sightseeing stops along the way
- Your choice to visit local attractions like the Hornblower Cruises, White Water Walk, Whirlpool Aerocar & more!
Visit a working
Make a quick stop in the quaint town of St.Davids, ON located on the outskirts of Niagara-on-the-Lake to The Chocolate Factory Experience
- Complimentary guided or self-guided factory tours available
- Free chocolate samples
- Large onsite chocolate store
- Decorate your own chocolate bar sessions available - $25.00 per person
Taste & Tour a
Choose to visit an actual working winery in the heart of Niagara's wine country. See first hand how the grape is transformed in to aromatic fruitful Niagara Wines.
Ask us about wineries offering complimentary sampling & guided tours
Included with every Charter:
All of our private charter rates included door-to-door pick-up and drop-off out of the Niagara Region. For options outside of Niagara, please email our staff
The consumption of alcoholic beverages are allowed onboard all of our limousines. Small snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on all touring vehicles
Unless otherwise noted in your reservation, all of our charter rates do NOT include gratuity. Tipping your driver is always appreciated. Typical amount is 15% of your total charter cost.
Estimated drive time from Niagara Falls to Wine Country can take anywhere from 20-30 minutes (depending on your winery selection). This drive time is allocated to your overall chartered time
We plan each stop to be around 45 minutes in duration. In our experience, this is enough time to sample wine, shop & explore. Additional time is available, discuss with our staff.
If you select wineries that charge a fee for sampling, Niagara Fun Tours will inform you and your group of required payment options
Every winery is different. Some of the larger wineries will charge for a guided tour that can take up to 40 minutes. Other smaller wineries offer quicker tours combined with sampling, at no extra cost.
Feel free to use one of your stops towards a break for lunch. We allocate around 60-75 minutes, cost is extra. Add an extra or two to your charter, cost extra.
We understand that group sizes can change at any given time. Combined with our flexible cancellation policies, feel free to enquire changing the size of your vehicle. Based on availability at time of request.
Payment & Cancellations
- Credit card information is required to hold a vehicle. No deposit required.
- Major credit cards accepted for payment (VISA, Mastercard & AMEX). Cash payments & E-Transfers are also acceptable forms of payment
- Credit card transactions and e-transfer payments are executed the week leading up to your tour date
- Cancelling Vans & School Buses:
- No Penalty with minimum 10 days notice of cancellation
- 50% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received minimum 5 days prior to tour date
- 100% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 4 days of tour date
- Cancelling Limousines & Shuttle Buses:
- No Penalty with minimum 21 days notice of cancellation
- 50% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 14-20 days of tour date
- 100% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 13 days of tour date
- To cancel a private tour booking, Niagara Fun Tours requires notice by BOTH phone & email
- Changing the size of a vehicle is only an option if there is availability at time of notice
- Delays in pick-up can affect your tour itinerary, so be sure to contact your driver as soon as possible. Niagara Fun Tours is not responsible for lost reservation times due to late pick-up