Fun for Everyone
Our private scenic tours include a lot of variables. Be sure to reach out to us for vehicle options, pricing and availability.
Hourly Charters Available
Niagara Fun Tours offers a wide range of vehicles to choose from when it comes to private scenic tours of Niagara.
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off from any address in the Niagara Region, with anytime pick-up
- Scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway with sightseeing stops along the way
- Your choice to visit local attractions like the Hornblower Cruises, White Water Walk, Whirlpool Aerocar & more!
Visit a working
Make a quick stop in the quaint town of St.Davids, ON located on the outskirts of Niagara-on-the-Lake to The Chocolate Factory Experience
- Complimentary guided or self-guided factory tours available
- Free chocolate samples
- Large onsite chocolate store
- Decorate your own chocolate bar sessions available - $25.00 per person
Taste & Tour a
Choose to visit an actual working winery in the heart of Niagara's wine country. See first hand how the grape is transformed in to aromatic fruitful Niagara Wines.
Ask us about wineries offering complimentary sampling & guided tours
Included with every Charter:
Payment & Cancellations
- Credit card information is required to hold a vehicle. No deposit required.
- Major credit cards accepted for payment (VISA, Mastercard & AMEX). Cash payments & E-Transfers are also acceptable forms of payment
- Credit card transactions and e-transfer payments are executed the week leading up to your tour date
- Cancelling Vans & School Buses:
- No Penalty with minimum 10 days notice of cancellation
- 50% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received minimum 5 days prior to tour date
- 100% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 4 days of tour date
- Cancelling Limousines & Shuttle Buses:
- No Penalty with minimum 21 days notice of cancellation
- 50% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 14-20 days of tour date
- 100% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 13 days of tour date
- To cancel a private tour booking, Niagara Fun Tours requires notice by BOTH phone & email
- Changing the size of a vehicle is only an option if there is availability at time of notice
- Delays in pick-up can affect your tour itinerary, so be sure to contact your driver as soon as possible. Niagara Fun Tours is not responsible for lost reservation times due to late pick-up